A balanced approach
A robust and balanced governance framework helps trustees to perform their role and meet their duties. It should be proportionate, focused and support effective management and oversight of the trust activities.
What we can do to help
- Board and committee operational structure – review current structures to promote clear delegation and decision making with an appropriate balance between strategic and operational focus.
- Trustee Board effectiveness review – an independent assessment of your Board with a view to helping drive a stronger team based approach.
- MNT selection – we can support MNT selection exercises by providing independent candidate selection support and running general trustee awareness days.
- Trustee knowledge and skills – online gap analysis through to formulating training policies and plans, alongside existing assessment approaches and training support.
- Risk management design – we can help design a practical and proportionate risk management framework that will help identify and manage key risks and controls.
- Adviser and provider management – independent support to help Boards establish key deliverables and management arrangements.
Our governance service and fees are tailored to meet the specific needs of your Trustee Board and work effectively with your existing resources.